If you would like to participate in a study or learn more about our research, please contact Becca Campbell at 412-383-2131 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or text sleepwell (healthy sleepers).
Please click on the “Directions” link at the top of the page for more information, maps, and pictures for our location.
Study for Healthy Sleepers (SFeRe)
This study seeks to examine how short term sleep loss affects emotional processing in healthy individuals who may or may not have served in the military
Looking for participants who:
• Are 18-30 years old
• Are right handed
• Have good physical and psychological health
• Have good sleep
Service Members and Veterans (RePoS)
The purpose of this study is to identify markers that may help determine what causes sleep disturbances and other symptoms that may be related to post-deployment stress in Service Members and Veterans who have deployed since 2001.
We are looking for men and women who:
- are Post 9/11 military veterans, active duty service members, reservists or National Guard service members.
- are between the ages of 18-50.
- are not currently using medications affecting mood or sleep.
- are not pregnant or breast feeding.
Service Members and Veterans with Sleep Disturbances (iREST)
iREST seeks to assess the feasibility, usability and acceptability of a mobile phone app designed to be used by military service members and veterans with chronic sleep disturbances in order to support self-help efforts to improve sleep.
We are looking for women and men who:
– are above the age of 18
– are currently serving or have served in the military
– own a smartphone
– experience sleep disturbances such as trouble falling asleep, staying asleep, or feeling poorly rested.